Why choose aluminum hose as the packaging of ointment?
In summary, aluminum pharmaceutical hoses have the following characteristics:
1) The aluminum hose contains 99.7% aluminum. The aluminum material has good processing performance, good ductility, barrier properties, and light-shielding properties. As a packaging material, it can fully protect the contents.
2) The manufacturing process of the all-aluminum hose is relatively simple. After processing, the pipe has good flexibility, no resilience, and is not easy to break and embrittle.
3) Aluminum material is not easy to rust, aluminum oxide is non-toxic, safe, has good thermal conductivity, good light shading, and has excellent moisture and gas barrier properties.
4) Pure aluminum hose is easy to use, transport and store, and also has the characteristics of durability, beauty and environmental protection.
5) The structure of alumina is dense, and it is difficult to produce chemical reactions with drugs. After the inner wall of the pipe body is sprayed, the sealing and barrier properties are further improved.
6) Most medicines are easily oxidized, decomposed, deteriorated, and sensitive to light, so high-barrier packaging materials are required. Aluminum materials have strong barrier properties, and some drugs with poor chemical stability are packaged in aluminum tubes to ensure good shading and moisture resistance, and achieve airtightness, corrosion resistance, and anti-deterioration purposes.
Pharmaceutical aluminum tube packaging that meets national standards has a great impact on the quality of pharmaceutical products, and deserves the attention of the industry and the public.
Aluminum Tubes and Bottles Packaging Production Factory
Copyright © 2024 LISSON All Rights Reserved.